About the position
Want to work in an international environment, focused on developing and securing new business?
As our new District Sales Executive, you will report to our District Sales Manager and be part of the Swedish sales team. Together with your colleagues, you will have the opportunity to set new standards for securing new customers.
We are ambitious and we thrive on delivering on our goals and winning new business in a fast-paced environment. We work independently, but always with a connection and a lifeline back to the team. We pride ourselves on practicing open, honest communication and having a good laugh.
You will be on the road, meeting customers face-to-face or virtually. Your base will be at our office in Gothenburg and you will also join the sales team in Stockholm on a regular basis. We offer a supportive, friendly working environment, where everybody works together towards achieving our goals and fulfilling our mission.
At Expeditors, we have a strong culture of providing growth opportunities for all employees as well as a very competitive recognition and commission program for achieving business results. Training and development are at the heart of Expeditors, and as part of our team, you will continuously be attending training and industry trade groups to keep your selling skills top-notch and to your knowledge on Expeditor products and services and industry up-to-date.
Your primary responsibilities will be to build relationships and secure new business in the Gothenburg area, including:
- Approaching and building relationships with potential customers
- Securing new business sales as per agreed KPIs, including participating in creating value-added solutions for the customer’s logistics needs
- Maintaining extensive knowledge of potential customers and competitors in your sales territory
- Recording customer data in our CRM tool
- Facilitating relationships and communication between the customer and our branch as well as other Expeditors colleagues
- Supporting the transition of new accounts to our account management as well as accounting on accounts receivable collection when necessary
District Sales Executive (DSE) is on achieving results that are aligned with the overall organization and its strategic goals. Initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions, are the keys to achieving the performance objectives of the District Sales Executive role at Expeditors.
We are looking forward to a colleague that:
- Has +3 years’ experience with sales in forwarding, logistics or supply chain
- Has strong rapport and relationship-building competences with stakeholders on all levels
- Is accountable, extroverted, confident, enthusiastic, and persuasive
- Possesses a strong sense of urgency
- Has strong interpersonal skills and is motivated to work independently and in a team environment
- Is fluent in Swedish and English
- Has strong problem solving and organizational skills, coupled with a sense of urgency
“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 18,000 trained professionals
- 350+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
How to apply
This position is located at Expeditors office in Gothenburg and you report to the District Sales Manager, Sweden.
Please register your application in our system and we'll get back to you during the process. If you have any questions regarding the position, pls don't hesitate to contact Mona Wågberg at Vi Rekryterar.nu, firstname.lastname@example.org or 073 9500 773
We will screen and evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis, and close the job ad when we have found the right person for the role. We encourage you to send your motivated application and resume in English as soon as possible.